Transfer of Water Service
.Transfer of Service Guidelines
- Service at both locations will only be allowed for up to two weeks from the beginning service date indicated on the transfer request.
- Be prepared to provide your former and new service addresses as well as request dates of terminating service at the former address and beginning service at the new address.
- There is a service fee of $15 for transferring service; the service fee will be included on your first utility bill at the new address.
- If service is required at both locations longer than two weeks, a deposit on the new service address of $55 is required.
- An application for the new service address is required and can be obtained by clicking here.
as well as visiting the Finance Department located in City Hall, 305 Miller’s Crossing.