New Water Service
as well as visiting the Finance Department located in City Hall, 305 Miller’s Crossing.
Requirements for New Service
- Valid Driver’s License or Government Issued ID
- Completed Application for Water Service (Click here to download the application)
- Residential Deposit - $55.00
- Commercial Deposit - $200.00
The above items must be submitted in person to the Finance Department. The customer may only fax or email the required documents if conducting business from a distance and with prior approval from the Finance Department.
Service Connection Guidelines
- If the account is established before 2:30 PM, service will be connected by close of business that same day.
- The account holder must be present at the time of connection; with the exception that service currently exists.
- Service connections are performed Monday through Friday during the times of 8:00AM to 10:00AM, 10:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- If the connection is performed after 5:00 PM, a fee of $30.00 will be incurred by the account holder.
Below are other utility services provided by the City of Harker Heights. If your situation necessitates any of the listed services, click on the associated link for additional information.