MyGovernmentOnline Permit and Inspection Software
The City of Harker Heights is pleased to announce that we will launch the MyGovernmentOnline permit and inspection software May 2, 2016. The software will greatly enhance the permit application submittal, plan review and inspection experience for contractors and residents.
In all, contractors and residents will have the ability to:
• Apply and Pay Online for Permits
• Submit Plans, Surveys and Document “Paperless” in PDF Format
• Track Application Progress up to Permit Issuance
• View and Print Copies of Letter Documents Received from Harker Heights Any Time
• Request Inspections Online and/or Requests for Temporary or Permanent Power Online
• View and Print Completed Inspection Reports
• Receive Real-Time Phone Calls or E-mail Notifications When an Inspection is Completed
Please take the time to visit www.mygovernmentonline.org
to download a copy of the customer portal instructions document or click the following link My Government Online Customer Portal Instructions
. You may create your free customer portal account as soon as possible if you do not already have an established account.
The MyGovernmentOnline software will allow you to begin applying for your permits online rather than traveling to a designated permit office. Please note that any documents required with an application, such as Floor Plans, Site Plans, Surveys, etc. must be uploaded in PDF format when submitting your application.
When requesting inspections online, the policy will remain that you must submit your inspection request prior to 1:30PM to have an inspection performed the same business day. Our inspectors will enter inspection results in the field to ensure you will receive your inspection result via e-mail or through the customer portal in real-time.
If you need any assistance pertaining to the use of the MyGovernmentOnline software, please call the technical support line at 1-866-957-3764, option 1 for assistance. The agents can assist with any software related questions.